Re: Build a postgreSQL package on Solaris 10

От Robert Lor
Тема Re: Build a postgreSQL package on Solaris 10
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Carol Walter wrote:

> I need to build a postgreSQL v. 8.3.3 package for installation on a
> Solaris 10 box.  This is something that I haven't done before.  What
> is the absolute best documentation to show me step by step how this is
> done?  I'm going to need something that is as rudimentary as
> possible.  The version that I am running now, 8.2.3, was built by a
> former colleague and I didn't have to do anything but manage it.

You can try the instructions from the link below which was written for
OpenSolaris, but I think it should work.
http://wikis.sun.com/display/DBonSolaris/BuildingPostgreSQL

--

Robert Lor           Sun Microsystems
Austin, USA          http://sun.com/postgresql

От: Carol Walter
Сообщение: Build a postgreSQL package on Solaris 10
От: "Cliff Pratt"
Сообщение: Installation problems RH5 PostgreSQL 8.3.1