Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Oracle buys Innobase

От Dann Corbit
Тема Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Oracle buys Innobase
Дата
Список pgsql-general

If the implementation defines constants as NO PAD and the implementation
defined pad character is something other than space, then they could
compare unequal.

I would find that implementation disturbing.  But I am easily bent out
of shape.

The attached HTML file in my earlier post is the official quote from the
SQL 99 standard.  That is the formal and correct definition, far
superior to my off the cuff approximations.

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Oracle buys Innobase
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Oracle buys Innobase