Re: problems with user rights

От John DeSoi
Тема Re: problems with user rights
Дата
Re: problems with user rights  (Michael Fuhr <mike@fuhr.org>)
Список pgsql-admin
On Mar 30, 2005, at 10:17 AM, Zouari Fourat wrote:

> is it really secure in a shared hosting environnement case ?
> do you advise me to offer pgsql in a shared hosting ?

You can do all of the necessary things to control access to the
databases. You just can't hide that they exist if you provide a way to
directly query the database. There are may companies providing shared
hosting. I'm not aware of any security issues.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL