Data Not replicating

От Vishnu S.
Тема Data Not replicating
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

 I am using Slony-I for replicating a database.I have a  master database
and two slave databases in another server on the same host. I have done
all steps mentioned in
http://www.testdriveinteractive.com/files/Tutorial_All_PP_Slony_Replicat
ion.pdf, and started the Slony-I service. But the data is not
replicating in slave database tables. The master database server shows
the following log,

LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection
ERROR:  schema "_testcluster" does not exist at character 30
STATEMENT:  select last_value::int4 from "_testcluster".sl_local_node_id
LOG:  could not receive data from client: No connection could be made
because the target machine actively refused it.

What is the wrong ?

Thanks and Regards,
Vishnu S

***** Confidentiality Statement/Disclaimer *****

This message and any attachments is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient. It may contain confidential
information.Any unauthorized use, dissemination or modification is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient,please notify the sender immediately then delete it from all your systems, and do not copy, use or print.
Internetcommunications are not secure and it is the responsibility of the recipient to make sure that it is
virus/maliciouscode exempt.
The company/sender cannot be responsible for any unauthorized alterations or modifications made to the contents. If you
requireany form of confirmation of the contents, please contact the company/sender. The company/sender is not liable
forany errors or omissions in the content of this message.