Re: Data Not replicating

От Vishnu S.
Тема Re: Data Not replicating
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

Yes. I have written a script file like the following.

include <preamble.sk>;
init cluster (id=1, comment='hostname=10.2.26.53 port=5432');

Thanks & Regards,
Vishnu S

-----Original Message-----
From: Devrim GÜNDÜZ [mailto:devrim@gunduz.org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 10:59 AM
To: Vishnu S.
Cc: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org; pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Data Not replicating

On Tue, 2010-10-05 at 10:19 +0530, Vishnu S. wrote:

> LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection
> ERROR:  schema "_testcluster" does not exist at character 30

Did you run slonik_init_cluster?

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
PostgreSQL Danışmanı/Consultant, Red Hat Certified Engineer PostgreSQL RPM Repository: http://yum.pgrpms.org

This message and any attachments is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient. It may contain confidential
information.Any unauthorized use, dissemination or modification is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient,please notify the sender immediately then delete it from all your systems, and do not copy, use or print.
Internetcommunications are not secure and it is the responsibility of the recipient to make sure that it is
virus/maliciouscode exempt.

The company/sender cannot be responsible for any unauthorized alterations or modifications made to the contents. If you
requireany form of confirmation of the contents, please contact the company/sender. The company/sender is not liable
forany errors or omissions in the content of this message.

Сообщение: Re: Trying to figure out why these queries are so slow
Сообщение: Re: Trying to figure out why these queries are so slow