Re: [ADMIN] Re: Question on installing pgadmin4 1.2 - htmlminconflict with django.

От Williams, Alex
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Re: Question on installing pgadmin4 1.2 - htmlminconflict with django.
Дата
Re: [ADMIN] Re: PGAdmin 4 1.5 Checkboxes in result columns pushcolumn names to next line, clipping the column names.
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Devrim.

Thanks, that worked! I was concerned about losing my setup connections
but they are still there after installing 1.2.

By removing django-htmlmin, it also uninstalled pgadmin4 1.1 (lost the
exact dependencies of what was removed, as I did a yum list installed
right after and couldn't scroll back enough to copy/paste here.)

With that said, I did the following which worked:

yum remove django-htmlmin

then

yum install pgadmin4-v1.x86_64

Thanks again!!