Re: [ADMIN] Re: PGAdmin 4 1.5 Checkboxes in result columns pushcolumn names to next line, clipping the column names.

От Williams, Alex
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Re: PGAdmin 4 1.5 Checkboxes in result columns pushcolumn names to next line, clipping the column names.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi,

Does anyone know if the check boxes in the result set introduced in 1.5 in the column names can be removed? They push down the column names to the next line, and get clipped by field container, where it's barely readable, sometimes not possible at all to read.

I checked the settings, but there are no options to do so.

Also, does anyone know when we will be able to copy the result-set rows from the result-set pane?

Thanks,

Alex