Re: Problem when temp_tablespace get full?

От Daniel Begin
Тема Re: Problem when temp_tablespace get full?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Sorry, my question might not have been clear…

I set myself the temp_tablespace to that location but did not expect the drive could get full;

Multiple factors may have caused the drive to turn off (not necessarily postgresql);

So, if that temp_tablespace gets full, how postgresql will react/manage the situation?

Daniel