Обсуждение: Problem when temp_tablespace get full?

Problem when temp_tablespace get full?

От
Daniel Begin

Context…

A query almost filled a SSD drive (temp_tablespace) and my PC got unresponsive;

I did SELECT pg_cancel_backend(6600); 6600 was the pid of the process and got a successful answer (t)

However, just after that, the disk simply turned off and the system crashed.

I was able to restart the PC – The SSD drive and the data are still there but the drive keeps going off without warning.

I know I will have to change my drive!-)

But ma question is: What append the temp_tablespace drive get full?

Daniel

Re: Problem when temp_tablespace get full?

От
"David G. Johnston"
Дата: