Re: [HACKERS] CUBE seems a bit confused about ORDER BY

От Alexander Korotkov
Тема Re: [HACKERS] CUBE seems a bit confused about ORDER BY
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 3:10 PM, Alexander Korotkov <a.korotkov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
I'll try to provide meaningful review next week.

Cool, thanks.

Andrey Borodin complained through Telegram that he can't apply my patches using "git apply".  After investigation of this problem, it appears that the reason is that I still use git context diff setup according to our wiki instruction (https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Working_with_Git).  I've look around some threads and realized that I'm probably the only guy who still sends context diff patches.

Attached patchset in universal diff format.

------
Alexander Korotkov
The Russian Postgres Company
Вложения