Re: [HACKERS] CUBE seems a bit confused about ORDER BY

От Alexander Korotkov
Тема Re: [HACKERS] CUBE seems a bit confused about ORDER BY
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi!

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 2:32 PM, Andrey Borodin <x4mmm@yandex-team.ru> wrote:
29 нояб. 2017 г., в 15:59, Alexander Korotkov <a.korotkov@postgrespro.ru> написал(а):

Sure, patch got some review.  I've no objection against moving this to the next commitfest though.
Since, these patches include bug fix, it's possible that someone will commit it before next commitfest.
I've took a glance at the patch, here's what catches my eye in comments: corrdinate, dimenstions, descinding, stoty.

Thank you for catching these typos.  Rebased patchset with fixes typos is attached.

I'll try to provide meaningful review next week.

Cool, thanks.

------
Alexander Korotkov
The Russian Postgres Company