Re: [ADMIN] Partitioning & ORM apps

От Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Partitioning & ORM apps
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

> Hi All;
>

> we want to deploy partitioning for historical data archiving & performance however the app uses an ORM and depends on the number of rows affected from the inserts, updates & deletes which of course always come back as zero rows for the partition base or master table.
>
> We talked about letting daily data go into the base table and 'moving' it nightly but this could still lead to an update/delete for rown in the child tables, thus the same issue remains.
>

> Anyone know of a workaround? Maybe it can be done with insert/update/delete trigger functions?

Hi,

Maybe this post [1] can help you.

Regards,

[1] http://www.technology-ebay.de/the-teams/mobile-de/blog/postgresql-table-partitioning-hibernate.html

--
   Fabrízio de Royes Mello         Timbira - http://www.timbira.com.br/

От: PropAAS DBA
Сообщение: [ADMIN] Partitioning & ORM apps
От: Bear Giles
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] Restart PostgreSQL service with SSL and private key pass phrase