Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Style guide live website - looking for feedback

От Shirley Wang
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Style guide live website - looking for feedback
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

Looks good. A couple of thoughts:

- Please use "pgAdmin 4" consistently :-)

Just to clarify - is there always a space between pgAdmin and 4? or is it pgAdmin4?

- The neutral message panel has a border that is quite visible, whilst
the others have much more subtle borders. Seems like something to fix.

It is an interesting contrast. I think it should be changed too.

- I think we need some notes on when the different font sizes should be used.

Ok. I can start documenting where these fonts are used now, and then we can think about if that's how we actually want to use them.

- You've obviously created classes for these styles (e.g. text-14).
Let's make sure they are all actually defined in the stylesheets for
the app before we add the style guide :-)

Will do.

Thanks!

--
Dave Page