Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Style guide live website - looking for feedback

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Style guide live website - looking for feedback
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 3:41 PM, Shirley Wang <swang@pivotal.io> wrote:

>> Looks good. A couple of thoughts:
>>
>> - Please use "pgAdmin 4" consistently :-)
>>
> Just to clarify - is there always a space between pgAdmin and 4? or is it
> pgAdmin4?

In natural language text, it's always with a space. The number should
be a numeric (not Roman numerals), and only the A should be
capitalised.

In code etc. the space and capitalisation can be dropped if needed.

>> - The neutral message panel has a border that is quite visible, whilst
>> the others have much more subtle borders. Seems like something to fix.
>

> It is an interesting contrast. I think it should be changed too.
>>

>> - I think we need some notes on when the different font sizes should be
>> used.
>>
> Ok. I can start documenting where these fonts are used now, and then we can
> think about if that's how we actually want to use them.
>

>> - You've obviously created classes for these styles (e.g. text-14).
>> Let's make sure they are all actually defined in the stylesheets for
>> the app before we add the style guide :-)
>>
> Will do.

Thanks!

--
Dave Page