Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch]: UI improvements indata-grid/query tool

От Surinder Kumar
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch]: UI improvements indata-grid/query tool
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

​have ​
replaced Silver, #222, and #aaa colors
​​
with relevant
​​
colors
​​
defined in pgadmin.styles.css
Also, the header rows
​left &
 right
​border
 color is changed to #888 to match with bottom
​ border​
​(#888)​
, now the header can easily be distinguished from the grid rows border styling.

​Please review and let me know ​if any changes.

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 7:51 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Exactly what my review was going to say :-)

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 3:07 PM, Sarah McAlear <smcalear@pivotal.io> wrote:
> Hi Surinder!
>
> We reviewed the patch and the changes look great. Could you change the grays
> to match the style guide?
>
> Silver, #222, and #aaa aren't listed in pgadmin.style.css.
>
> Thanks so much!
> Shirley & Sarah
>
> On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 9:34 AM, Surinder Kumar
> <surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Changes:
>>
>> 1) Display only border-top for data-grid header instead of border on whole
>> data-grid.
>>
>> 2) Remove dotted border from cell right for consistency.
>>
>> 3) Add border-bottom for header-row so that on scroll to bottom header
>> rows are differentiated from cells.
>>
>> Also, due to these changes, the vertical scrollbar which appears at
>> data-grid right side seems to fixed.
>>
>> PFA patch and review.
>>

>> Thanks,
>> Surinder