Re: Kerberized login to Postgres database

От Rahimeh Khodadadi
Тема Re: Kerberized login to Postgres database
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

I use postgres/fqdn-domain-name only.

#kadmin.local
Kadmin.local: ank –randkey postgres/aftab.example.com
Principal “postgres/aftab.example.com@EXAMPLE.COM” created

#ktadd –k /tmp/postgresql.keytab   postgres/aftab.example.com
Entry for principal postgres/ aftab.example.com with kvno 3,
encryption type Triple DES cbc mode with
HMAC/sha1 added to keytab WRFILE:/tmp/postgresql.keytab.
Entry for principal postgres/aftab.example.com with kvno 3, encryption
type DES cbc mode with CRC-32 added
to keytab WRFILE:/tmp/postgresql.keytab.

#scp /tmp/postgresql.keytab/|
Aftab.example.com:/usr/local/pgsql/data/postgresql.keytab
#rm /tmp/postgresql.keytab

#chown postgres:postgres  /usr/local/pgsql/data/postgresql.keytab
#chmod 400 /usr/local/pgsql/data/postgresql.keytab

2- I edited the paramet of "krb_server_keytab " to keytab file path

Regards
Khodadadi