Re: Kerberized login to Postgres database

От Gémes Géza
Тема Re: Kerberized login to Postgres database
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> Hi!
>
>> I had a same problem already, but I recompiled Postgre with GSSAPI, it
>> does works correctly.
> Very interesting. Can you send me your config files?
>
> ---
> Best regards,
> Budanov Eugene

The relevant parts of my config is below:

postgresql.conf:

listen_addresses = '*'
krb_server_keyfile = '/etc/postgresql/postgres.keytab'
krb_caseins_users = on

pg_hba.conf:

host    all         all         0.0.0.0/0          gss

ktutil -k /etc/postgresql/postgres.keytab list gives:

Vno  Type                     Principal
Aliases
  1  aes256-cts-hmac-sha1-96  postgres/intranet.kzsdabas.hu@KZSDABAS.HU
  1  des3-cbc-sha1            postgres/intranet.kzsdabas.hu@KZSDABAS.HU
  1  arcfour-hmac-md5         postgres/intranet.kzsdabas.hu@KZSDABAS.HU

The service is running on a debian squeeze box, the rest of the settings
are unrelated.

Regards

Geza

От: Eugene Budanov
Сообщение: Re: Kerberized login to Postgres database
От: Rahimeh Khodadadi
Сообщение: Re: Kerberized login to Postgres database