Re: Regarding installation of FDW on Windows

От Atri Sharma
Тема Re: Regarding installation of FDW on Windows
Дата
Re: Regarding installation of FDW on Windows  ("Albe Laurenz" <laurenz.albe@wien.gv.at>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 2:11 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 9:31 AM, Atri Sharma <atri.jiit@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I am trying to install my FDW project on windows.I did some research
>> and I believe I shall be requiring pre compiled binaries(dll files).I
>> tried cross compiling using MinGW on my Ubuntu.I am using PGXS for
>> compiling and making my project.I tried overriding CC and setting it
>> to the MinGW C compiler,but I am getting header file not found errors.
>>
>> How can I compile binaries for windows with PGXS?
>
> Are you trying to build them to use with the EDB distribution, or your
> own builds? If the former, then you'll likely need to build with VC++
> which means you cannot use PGXS. If it's your own build, then as long
> as you used Mingw/Msys in the first place, you should be able to use
> PGXS as you would on Linux.
>

> --
> Dave Page
> Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
> Twitter: @pgsnake

> The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Hi Dave,

I am sorry,I am not too sure about EDB.Cannot I cross compile even for
EnterpriseDB version?

I am not too good with windows.I downloaded PostgreSQL 9.1 for windows
from PostgreSQL website.

What should I be doing?

Atri
--
Regards,

Atri
l'apprenant

Сообщение: Re: Regarding installation of FDW on Windows
Сообщение: Re: Regarding installation of FDW on Windows