Re: Regarding installation of FDW on Windows

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Regarding installation of FDW on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 9:46 AM, Atri Sharma <atri.jiit@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> I am sorry,I am not too sure about EDB.Cannot I cross compile even for
> EnterpriseDB version?

I doubt it. The EDB builds are compiled with VC++ 2008 (for 9.0/9.1).
If you cross-compile with GCC, you'll be using a different version of
the runtime library.

> I am not too good with windows.I downloaded PostgreSQL 9.1 for windows
> from PostgreSQL website.
>
> What should I be doing?

You'll need to get a copy of VC++ 2008 (the express version is a free
download), and create a VC++ project file to compile your FDW. I'd
suggest you actually try building PostgreSQL first, as that will cause
a number of project files to be generated which you could use as a
reference.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: Regarding installation of FDW on Windows
Сообщение: Re: Regarding installation of FDW on Windows