Re: Regarding installation of FDW on Windows

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Regarding installation of FDW on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 9:31 AM, Atri Sharma <atri.jiit@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to install my FDW project on windows.I did some research
> and I believe I shall be requiring pre compiled binaries(dll files).I
> tried cross compiling using MinGW on my Ubuntu.I am using PGXS for
> compiling and making my project.I tried overriding CC and setting it
> to the MinGW C compiler,but I am getting header file not found errors.
>
> How can I compile binaries for windows with PGXS?

Are you trying to build them to use with the EDB distribution, or your
own builds? If the former, then you'll likely need to build with VC++
which means you cannot use PGXS. If it's your own build, then as long
as you used Mingw/Msys in the first place, you should be able to use
PGXS as you would on Linux.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com