Amcheck extension query for tables (verify_heapam)

От Raul Kaubi
Тема Amcheck extension query for tables (verify_heapam)
Дата
Re: Amcheck extension query for tables (verify_heapam)  (Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hi

PostgreSQL 14 has the built in function for amcheck extension called "verify_heapam".
I was wondering, is there similar query for that function as well like there is for "bt_index_check" function..?

I do not see that here:

I would like to monitor both (tables and indexes) for corruption checks.

Regards
Raul Kaubi