Re: Amcheck extension query for tables (verify_heapam)

От MichaelDBA
Тема Re: Amcheck extension query for tables (verify_heapam)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
SELECT verify_heapam('mytable')

Raul Kaubi wrote on 5/30/2022 4:00 AM:
Hi

PostgreSQL 14 has the built in function for amcheck extension called "verify_heapam".
I was wondering, is there similar query for that function as well like there is for "bt_index_check" function..?

I do not see that here:

I would like to monitor both (tables and indexes) for corruption checks.

Regards
Raul Kaubi

Regards,

Michael Vitale