PostgreSQL server: received invalid response to SSL negotiation

От Prabir Maity
Тема PostgreSQL server: received invalid response to SSL negotiation
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Dear Respected Sir,

 Now I'm using postgresql 9.1 version , at first it is work very fine. Now it occurs some problem.
 1. When open pgAdminIII and double click on Server then a error show , which I sending a print screen.
 2. When open localhost/myprojectname then show  : Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: received invalid response to SSL negotiation: - inD:\xampplite\htdocs\..\..\pg_connection.php on line 3

I'm very beginner user for postgresql. So that I;m not solve this thing. If you are sending me the solution , I'm very great full to you.

thanks.
Prabir
Вложения