Re: PostgreSQL server: received invalid response to SSL negotiation

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: PostgreSQL server: received invalid response to SSL negotiation
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 2:51 PM, Prabir Maity <prabir.arcs@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Respected Sir,
>
>  Now I'm using postgresql 9.1 version , at first it is work very fine. Now
> it occurs some problem.
>  1. When open pgAdminIII and double click on Server then a error show ,
> which I sending a print screen.
>  2. When open localhost/myprojectname then show  : Unable to connect to
> PostgreSQL server: received invalid response to SSL negotiation: -
> inD:\xampplite\htdocs\..\..\pg_connection.php on line 3
>
> I'm very beginner user for postgresql. So that I;m not solve this thing. If
> you are sending me the solution , I'm very great full to you.

This sounds like you're either connecting to something other than
PostgreSQL (running on the same port, or you're specifcying a
non-standard port), or you have some firewall or other software
intercepting the connection and doing something strange with it.

But what's with the reference to PHP - you are using pgadmin3, which
has nothing to do with PHP. Are you by any chance connecting pgadmin
to the webserver instead of the database?

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/