Re: Query optimization help

От Szymon Kosok
Тема Re: Query optimization help
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

Here it is: http://explain.depesz.com/s/Iaa

> - try to disable nested loop join (set enable_nestloop=off)

Even worse performance (http://explain.depesz.com/s/mMi).

My configuration:http://pastie.org/2453148 (copied and pasted only
uncommented important variables). It's decent hardware. i7, 16 GB of
RAM, 3x2 RAID 10 (7200rpm) for OS + data, RAID 1 (2 disks, 7200rpm)
for WAL, RAID controller with BBU and 512 MB memory cache (cache is
set to write only).

PS. Sorry Ondrej, accidentally I've sent reply to you, not to list.