Re: Dump & restore in directory format and permissions are largely lost?

От Wells Oliver
Тема Re: Dump & restore in directory format and permissions are largely lost?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Yes. The target and source servers have the same users and roles, which is why their permissions being absent from the same objects on the target where they exist in the source is very confusing to me.

I also do a pg_restore -l -Fd on the dump file, and I don't see any GRANT or REVOKE statements: should I expect that?