Re: Dump & restore in directory format and permissions are largely lost?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Dump & restore in directory format and permissions are largely lost?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Wells Oliver <wells.oliver@gmail.com> writes:
> Yes. The target and source servers have the same users and roles, which is
> why their permissions being absent from the same objects on the target
> where they exist in the source is very confusing to me.

Did you look for errors in the log output of both pg_dump and pg_restore?

> I also do a pg_restore -l -Fd on the dump file, and I don't see any GRANT
> or REVOKE statements: should I expect that?

They'd show up in "-l" output as ACL items.

Сообщение: Re: Dump & restore in directory format and permissions are largely lost?
Сообщение: Re: Dump & restore in directory format and permissions are largely lost?