Re: Looking for db statistics report

От Julien Rouhaud
Тема Re: Looking for db statistics report
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Thu, Feb 11, 2021 at 7:13 PM dbatoCloud Solution
<dbatocloud17@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
> Recently I changed memory parameters in PostgreSQL. I want to take the history report and current report to see the
load/CPU/memory/and other statistical reports.

> Please let me know how someone do we have any system view is there to check the load of the DB to compare with
historyicaldata

There's no such view available in vanilla postgres.  There are however
many tools available to provide this kind of information, whether at
the operating system level or postgres level.  You can find a list of
tools in the wiki: https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Monitoring

От: dbatoCloud Solution
Сообщение: Looking for db statistics report
От: Aislan Luiz Wendling
Сообщение: Re: Looking for db statistics report