Обсуждение: Looking for db statistics report

Looking for db statistics report

От
dbatoCloud Solution
Дата:
Dear All,
Recently I changed memory parameters in PostgreSQL. I want to take the history report and current report to see the load/CPU/memory/ and other statistical reports.

Please let me know how someone do we have any system view is there to check the load of the DB to compare with historyical data

Thanks & Best Wishes,

Ashok

Ashokkumar Mani  (OCP12c/11g/10g/9i, AWS SAA, M103)

Dubai , UAE | BLR , INDIA

M: +971 54 723 0075 | +91 90086 70302 | WApp : +91 81975 99922

W: https://dbatocloudsolution.blogspot.in/ | E: dbatocloud17@gmail.com

Re: Looking for db statistics report

От
Julien Rouhaud
Дата:
On Thu, Feb 11, 2021 at 7:13 PM dbatoCloud Solution
<dbatocloud17@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
> Recently I changed memory parameters in PostgreSQL. I want to take the history report and current report to see the
load/CPU/memory/and other statistical reports.

> Please let me know how someone do we have any system view is there to check the load of the DB to compare with
historyicaldata

There's no such view available in vanilla postgres.  There are however
many tools available to provide this kind of information, whether at
the operating system level or postgres level.  You can find a list of
tools in the wiki: https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Monitoring

Re: Looking for db statistics report

От
Aislan Luiz Wendling