Re: Bug #6337 Patch

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Re: Bug #6337 Patch
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Florian

Following are the review comments:
  • The "MAX_LOGIN_ATTEMPTS" parameter is not present in the config.py. It should be there with some default value maybe 3.
  • Can be added like
# MAX_LOGIN_ATTEMPTS which sets the number of failed login attempts that
# are allowed. If this value is exceeded the account is locked and can be
# reset by an administrator. By setting the variable to the value zero
# this feature is deactivated.
MAX_LOGIN_ATTEMPTS = 3
  • I have tested by specifying the above value, and it seems the logic is not correct. I can perform N number of unsuccessful attempts and when I provided the correct password it shows the flash message "Account locked".
  • Once the account is locked, the pgAdmin4 server needs to restart, can we make it time-bound? I mean after N minutes user can try again, so no need to restart the pgAdmin4 server.