Bug #6337 Patch

От Florian Sabonchi
Тема Bug #6337 Patch
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi I have a patch for bug #6337, in this patch you have the possibility
to set in the configuration file the value MAX_LOGIN_ATTEMPTS which sets
the number of failed login attempts that are allowed. If this value is
exceeded the account is locked and can be reset by an administrator. By
setting the variable to the value zero this feature is deactivated this
is necessary if the account of the administrator was locked.

Comment:

Unfortunately the test cases fail because there seems to be a bug with
the migration, but unfortunately I was not able to locate this bug.

Unfortunately, in my opinion, the documentation does not sufficiently
explain how to correctly create the migrations.

I would be very happy if you could expand the documentation in the
future what this concerns and create a detailed guide to create a
migration.  (This also concerns the instructions for the integration test)

With kind regards,

Florian Sabonchi

Вложения