Re: PostgreSQL Developer Best Practices

От Melvin Davidson
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Developer Best Practices
Дата
Список pgsql-general
John,

I believe you and I think alike. The truth is, I was brought on as a consultant to help this client, so I do not have the authority to fire the developers. Rather, I am trying to help them fix the absolute worst designed DB and coding I have seen in 15 years of working with PostgreSQL. So I've asked for input on additional guidelines to help try to help them understand the right way to do things.

Unfortunately, so far, people seem to fixate on item one of my guidelines and I've had no additional suggestions.