Re: more is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file in psql in windows 7

От Harshad Adalkonda
Тема Re: more is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file in psql in windows 7
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 4:57 PM, rabi maibam <maibamr@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

 I am using postgresql 9.4.1. It was working property before one week. Now, whenever I try to use psql I got "more is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file" error. My operating system is Windows 7.

Regards,
Maibam Rabi Singh

Hi,

Typically this error occurs due to PATH environment variable is not set properly in your system & it is unable to find the more command from C:\Windows\System32.

Solution:

(Right Click on)  My Computer -> Properties -> Advanced tab -> Environment Variable -> set the PATH in system variables.

Add these to the PATH variable : %SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\system32;%PROGRAMFILES%\PostgreSQL\9.4\bin

Hope this will solve your problem :)

--
Thanks & Regards,
Harshad Adalkonda