Re: failover and switchover in postgresql

От Payal Singh
Тема Re: failover and switchover in postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
After performing a failover, the old slave becomes the new master, but the opposite is not true, that is, the old master does not automatically become the slave. You will need to set up replication from the new master to the to-be slave to be able to switch back.

Payal Singh,
OmniTi Computer Consulting Inc.
Junior Database Architect,
Phone: 240.646.0770 x 253