Re: [HELP] Issue with standby server using WAL archive

От Praveen Kumar K S
Тема Re: [HELP] Issue with standby server using WAL archive
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,

Thanks for the clarification. Learned something new today. For now, I have my DC and DR setup done. I will look into pgbackrest for backup options. Thanks again!

On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 9:33 PM Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
Greetings,

* Praveen Kumar K S (praveenssit@gmail.com) wrote:
> But if you look at the output below, 00000001000000000000000D is already
> 16MB and new WAL are created. As per my understanding,
> 00000001000000000000000D should have been archived. Am I wrong here ?

Yes, you're wrong- WAL files are re-used and will always be 16MB even if
they aren't yet completed.

Thanks,

Stephen

--
Regards,

K S Praveen Kumar
M: +91-9986855625

Сообщение: Re: [HELP] Issue with standby server using WAL archive
Сообщение: RE: [HELP] Issue with standby server using WAL archive