Re: pg_upgrade + Ubuntu

От Mike Blackwell
Тема Re: pg_upgrade + Ubuntu
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Does pg_config show the correct location?  If so, perhaps pg_upgrade could get the .conf location the same way rather than requiring a command line option.

Mike Blackwell | Technical Analyst, Distribution Services/Rollout Management | RR Donnelley
1750 Wallace Ave | St Charles, IL 60174-3401
Office: 630.313.7818
Mike.Blackwell@rrd.com
http://www.rrdonnelley.com