Re: Copy & paste key commands not working correctly

От Gabriel Sánchez
Тема Re: Copy & paste key commands not working correctly
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
seemsto have to do with timing, because if I wait 5 seconds or so, it usually works. It seems to take longer to copy
moretext. The problem appears to worsen with long queries, and after using copy/paste a few times, but it does not
alwayshappen. Sometimes the keyboard begins to respond very slowly, such that if a second or so does not pass between
keystrokes,many of them do not get written, and you can see the lag in the cursor.  <p dir="ltr">The problem has
existedfor several versions of pgAdmin, including 1.20, which I am now using. <br /><div class="gmail_quote">On Feb 7,
20161:09 PM, "johannes graën" <<a href="mailto:johannes@selfnet.de">johannes@selfnet.de</a>> wrote:<br
type="attribution"/><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc
v1.22.0under Arch using Gnome Shell 3.18.2:<br /><br /> When I copy or cut out text, the following Ctrl+V doesn't
insertthe<br /> copied (or cut) text, but something I previously had copied in a<br /> different application (if any).
Thecontext menu actions and the<br /> command from the menu do work though. This happens like every other<br /> time I
--<br/> Sent via pgadmin-support mailing list (<a
href="mailto:pgadmin-support@postgresql.org">pgadmin-support@postgresql.org</a>)<br/> To make changes to your