Re: Copy & paste key commands not working correctly

От johannes graën
Тема Re: Copy & paste key commands not working correctly
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Sun, Feb 7, 2016 at 8:00 PM, Gabriel Sánchez
<gabrielesanchez@gmail.com> wrote:
> It happens often to me in Ubuntu 14.04 as well. It sometimes also happens
> with the toolbar icons too. It seems to have to do with timing, because if I
> wait 5 seconds or so, it usually works. It seems to take longer to copy more
> text. The problem appears to worsen with long queries, and after using
> copy/paste a few times, but it does not always happen. Sometimes the
> keyboard begins to respond very slowly, such that if a second or so does not
> pass between keystrokes, many of them do not get written, and you can see
> the lag in the cursor.

I found that for copying multiple use of Ctrl+C usually works, while
Ctrl+X cuts out text without storing it in the clipboard, i.e. a
subsequent Ctrl+V has no effect. Undoing and redoing the cut operation
usually works thought.