Copy & paste key commands not working correctly

От johannes graën
Тема Copy & paste key commands not working correctly
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

I sometimes experience the following strange behaviour with pgAdmin
v1.22.0 under Arch using Gnome Shell 3.18.2:

When I copy or cut out text, the following Ctrl+V doesn't insert the
copied (or cut) text, but something I previously had copied in a
different application (if any). The context menu actions and the
command from the menu do work though. This happens like every other
time I use these command in pgAdmin and appears to be quite annoying
as you can imagine.

Any clue what this behaviour is about? I have only seen this in pgAdmin so far.

Best
 Johannes