Re: Re: BUG #11039: installation fails when trying to install C++ redistributable

От Sandeep Thakkar
Тема Re: Re: BUG #11039: installation fails when trying to install C++ redistributable
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi

In the log, I see that the error "Failure starting the process. %1 is not a
valid Win32 application (193)." I'm not sure what is causing this because
the dependency looks correct. Can you rerun the installer by changing the
%TEMP% to some simple path.. may be C:\mytemp? Something on the computer is
causing the problem I guess.

--
Sandeep Thakkar