Re: BUG #11039: installation fails when trying to install C++ redistributable

От pjduplooy
Тема Re: BUG #11039: installation fails when trying to install C++ redistributable
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi guys

All sorted.

The install works now.

What I presumed happened was, I installed Postgres 9.2.9, as I use Arcgis,
and then installed PgAdmin 1.20 beta from pgadmin.org.  That installer
complained about missing msvcr120.dll, so I downloaded that from the net,
and placed in my c:\windows\system32.

I took a change and deleted that from my folder.  Ran the PG 9.4 installer,
and it worked.

Hope this helps somehow.

Thanks for all your trouble Sandeep.

Pieter