Re: Re: BUG #11039: installation fails when trying to install C++ redistributable

От Sandeep Thakkar
Тема Re: Re: BUG #11039: installation fails when trying to install C++ redistributable
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
This helps. And I get more confused now because as per the log, this is the
dependency list of getlocales.exe from PG 9.3 installdir. Check this line:

--
Program Executable: c:\program
files\postgresql\9.3\installer\server\GETLOCALES.EXE

and I thought you said PG9.4 beta2 is not installing. May be when you
install 9.4Beta2 and just before the error, if you could get the dependency
of the getlocales.exe from the system temp where the installer extracts,
then it would be great.

--
Sandeep Thakkar