Re: Disable TRUST authentication mode

От c k
Тема Re: Disable TRUST authentication mode
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I am not managing the customer database. The problem is related with the IT department of the customer who has the access to the database server and the fraud persons from this department can chnage the authentication to trust to get the access to database without knowing the passwords and even to superuser accounts.

C P Kulkarni