Re: Disable TRUST authentication mode

От Jan Lentfer
Тема Re: Disable TRUST authentication mode
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Am 10.03.2012 16:09, schrieb Jan Lentfer:
> Sorry, maybe I do not entirely understand what you mean, but just >don't
> use< trust in you pg_hba.conf?

Reading it again, I'd say this is your problem:

"The simplest way is >to get the control of the server< and then change
the mode of the authentication to trust and restart the server."

If anyone can do that with your server, how would disabling trust
improve anything?

Jan

Сообщение: Re: Disable TRUST authentication mode
Сообщение: Re: Disable TRUST authentication mode