Re: How to clone CURRENT_DATE to SYSDATE ?

От Emanuel Araújo
Тема Re: How to clone CURRENT_DATE to SYSDATE ?
Дата
Re: How to clone CURRENT_DATE to SYSDATE ?  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Thank's Adrian,

I want really create another CURRENT_DATE called SYSDATE.

postgres=# SELECT CURRENT_DATE ;
    date
 2014-09-25
(1 row)

I need that:

postgres=# SELECT SYSDATE ;
    date
 2014-09-25

Because, I am trying SymmetricDS between Oracle and PostgreSQL, in my case, there are a lot of fields with "DEFAULT trunc(sysdate)".  This situation break when I start the sincronization why the data type there isn't in PostgreSQL.