Re: How to clone CURRENT_DATE to SYSDATE ?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: How to clone CURRENT_DATE to SYSDATE ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 09/25/2014 03:24 AM, Emanuel Araújo wrote:
> Thank's Adrian,
>
> I want really create another CURRENT_DATE called SYSDATE.
>
> postgres=# SELECT CURRENT_DATE ;
>      date
> ------------
>   2014-09-25
> (1 row)
>
> I need that:
>
> postgres=# SELECT SYSDATE ;
>      date
> ------------
>   2014-09-25
>
> Because, I am trying SymmetricDS between Oracle and PostgreSQL, in my
> case, there are a lot of fields with "DEFAULT trunc(sysdate)".  This
> situation break when I start the sincronization why the data type there
> isn't in PostgreSQL.

Best guess is the answer lies here:

http://www.symmetricds.org/doc/3.6/user-guide/html/config.html#configuration-transforms

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Synchronous replication + pgPool: not all transactions immediately visible on standby
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Installing Postgresql on Linux Friendlyarm