Re: How to clone CURRENT_DATE to SYSDATE ?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: How to clone CURRENT_DATE to SYSDATE ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 09/24/2014 07:39 AM, Emanuel Araújo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to clone function CURRENT_DATE to SYSDATE in my PostgreSQL.
>
> Does anybody know how to do that it ?

Not sure what you want?

A clone is an exact replica so cloning CURRENT_DATE would create another
CURRENT_DATE. My guess is that this not what you want.

So do you want to create  SYSDATE in Postgres?

If so, look at this thread for the issues:

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/1409288790481-5816851.post@n5.nabble.com

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com