Re: Shared memory estimation for postgres

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: Shared memory estimation for postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 11 November 2016 at 06:57, leoaaryan <leoaaryan@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am a newbie to databases and Postgres and I am trying to analyze the shared
> memory being calculated and allocated by Postgres in the method
> "CreateSharedMemoryAndSemaphores" for different major versions for different
> postgres.conf file

Note that this follows on from a number of other posts, including

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/39607940/is-it-possible-to-know-the-memory-being-allocated-by-the-method-createsharedmem

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/40433784/is-it-possible-to-call-a-postgres-internal-method-from-a-util

Please, PLEASE link to related prior discussion when you post
somewhere. It's really annoying having to look it up or wasting
people's time duplicating discussion that's already happened.