Re: Does postgresq database supports reading data from the same tablefrom many observable simultanousely?

От hmidi slim
Тема Re: Does postgresq database supports reading data from the same tablefrom many observable simultanousely?
Дата
Ответ на Re: Does postgresq database supports reading data from the same table from many observable simultanousely?  (Andreas Kretschmer <andreas@a-kretschmer.de>)
Re: Does postgresq database supports reading data from the same tablefrom many observable simultanousely?  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-general
But is it possible to make simultanoues select queries from the same connection?

On 22 December 2017 19:53:03 CET, hmidi slim <hmidi.slim2@gmail.com> wrote:
>Hi,
>I don't know if is it the suitable place to ask my question but I want
>know if a table in a postgres database enable multiple reading actions
>for
>mayn rxjs observbles or not.

Not sure if i understand your question. But for sure PG is able to serve multiple clients at the same time.

Regards, Andreas

--
2ndQuadrant - The PostgreSQL Support Company