Re: Array of foreign key

От Andreas Kretschmer
Тема Re: Array of foreign key
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 22 December 2017 20:02:43 CET, Thomas Poty <thomas.poty@gmail.com> wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>I use postgresql 9.5 and I am looking for way to have a column which is
>an
>array of a foreign key. If what I read is correct it is currently not
>possible... Have you any idea how to implement this feature in a safe
>way

Normalisation?

Can you explain that a bit more, what's the use-case?

Regards, Andreas

--
2ndQuadrant - The PostgreSQL Support Company

От: hmidi slim
Сообщение: Re: Does postgresq database supports reading data from the same tablefrom many observable simultanousely?
Сообщение: Re: Does postgresq database supports reading data from the same table from many observable simultanousely?